Admission to our College
For admission to the 1st semester of the three years B.A./B.Sc. Course, a candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary (XII) Exam of the council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur or its equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University. Selection will be made on the basis of Marks obtained by the candidate in the Qualifying examination.
Reservation of seats St/SC and other categories shall be made as per Manipur University Rules
a) Arts Stream:
A student who has passed the Higher Secondary Exam.(XII) or Equivalent exam, in any stream is eligible for admissions to 1st Semester of the 3 year degree (B.A.) course. However in the case of some elective subjects, selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam, according to the available seats in the respective subjects.
b) Science Stream:
A student who has passed the Higher Secondary Exam.(XII) or Equivalent exam, in the science stream with 2nd division is eligible for admissions to 1st Semester of the 3 year degree (B.Sc.) course. Selection will be made on the basis of marks and subject combination (as proposed by the candidate as his/her choice) according to the number of seats available in the respective subject combinations. There shall be a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/sports persons.
How to apply:
A application foprms along with the propectus can be had from the college office on payment of prescribed fee. Eligible candidate may submit the duly completed application form along with required enclosures to the college office on or before the last date of submission as notified by the college from time to time
List of enclosures required in the submission of application forms:
- Two copies each of the mark sheet of HSLC Exam and Higher Sec.Exam duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended or any gazetted officer
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph
- One copy each of Provisional certificate of HSLC and Higher Sec. Exams.
- Copy of Scheduled Caste/Tribe/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority, If any.
- Copies of Sports (State & national Level upwards) certificates, if any
- Copy of the Character certificate